It's time to recognize business and professional excellence in Nassau County!
Please review the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Mission Statement as you consider nominating Chamber of Commerce members for awards for achievement in 2023. Explain how the business/organization or person contributed, in 2023, to the goals stated in the Chamber's Mission Statement. Provide specific examples of how this business/organization or person went above and beyond the normal call of business in 2023 to promote the mission statement of the Chamber of Commerce.
Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Award Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Nominees must be a member of the Chamber of Commerce or a representative of the Chamber member business or organization.
- Nominees must contribute to or promote the goals of the mission of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Self-nominations and nominations of others are allowed; Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Board members cannot self-nominate.
- Responses must be limited to the space provided below.
- Business of the Year, Business Leader of the Year, & Young Business Leader of the Year awards are reserved for for-profit businesses only.
- Content or narrative for each nomination must be no less than 250 words to be considered; nomination narratives with one word or just the name of the business will not be accepted and deemed ineligible.
Nominations must be received by Sunday, December 31, 2023.
Nassau County Chamber Award recipients will be chosen from among the qualified nominees by a weighted vote of the Chamber Board of Directors, a select committee, and Chamber members.
The Annual Awards Dinner is on Thursday, February 29th, 2024, at the Omni Amelia Island Resort.
NASSAU COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE MISSION STATEMENT
The Nassau County Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based association of businesses, professional leaders and individuals working together to sustain a favorable business climate that enables existing and new businesses to prosper. The Chamber will provide leadership that aggressively promotes responsible economic growth, employment opportunities, responsible government, excellence in education and quality of life.