Nassau County Chamber of Commerce Annual Awards Dinner and Gala
Thursday, February 29, 2024 (5:30 PM - 9:00 PM) (EST)
You're invited to join the Chamber for the Annual Awards Dinner & Gala!
Come celebrate the accomplishments of the Nassau County business community in 2023 and look forward to a great year in 2024 at the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Awards Dinner at the Omni Amelia Island Resort Conference Center.
- - Social hour will begin at 5:30 p.m.
- - Dinner will begin at 6:45 p.m.
- - The awards presentation will follow
- - A bar will also be open throughout the event; CREDIT CARD ONLY
- - Self-park for free at the Conference Center parking garage
- - Cocktail or business attire requested
TICKET PRICES: Chamber Members: $125.00 (per person) Assigned seating. Seating requests are not guaranteed. Business Table - Chamber Members: $1100.00 for a table of eight (8) Premium reserved seating. Ticket sales will increase on February 1, 2024
- - Single ticket (non-table) purchases will be subject to assigned seating
- - No payments or walk-ins will be accepted at the door, advance/paid registration ONLY
- - For a refund, cancellations MUST be received no later than February 1, 2024
DECORATE A TABLE Each year, we encourage businesses to promote themselves by decorating a table at the Annual Awards Dinner & Gala. There is no extra cost for a business to decorate a table. Simply sign up to decorate a table (with a total of 8 place settings), provide a centerpiece (that will be auctioned off at the end of the evening as a raffle item), and make sure to include lots of unique decorations, gifts and giveaways that promote your business. Get creative, elaborate and, most importantly, HAVE FUN! For more information about decorating a table and to download table decorating form: CLICK HERE
SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE
Contact Cathy Licwinko at (904) 261-3248 or Cathy@NassauCountyFLChamber.com for questions or additional information about spotlighting your business at the Annual Awards Dinner & Gala, the biggest Chamber event of the year!
To attend events either at no cost or at a reduced rate, your employer must be a current member of the Chamber, and you must be listed as a bona fide contact for that business.
Are you interested in joining the Nassau County Chamber of Commerce? Have questions? Contact Cathy Licwinko, Partnership Development Manager at (904) 261-3248 or at Cathy@NassauCountyFLChamber.com for information.
To sign up for text message reminders click here.